Snow Lodge 2.0 | Black Leather / Arctic Grip Vibram SoleRegular price $425.00
Snow Lodge 2.0 is the ideal companion for the man who loves to brave the winter months in style. Designed specifically for rugged winter conditions, this updated version of our classic winter boot features an Arctic Grip Vibram® sole that makes Snow Lodge 2.0 ready to climb in the snow and ice. Even on the coldest mornings, feet will be warm and cozy inside the finest shearling lining (made from a grade normally reserved for expensive coats). Trek through the deepest snow on the way to holiday celebrations or on weekends at the cabin and the Gore-Tex® waterproof construction will keep the harsh conditions out.
⚠ The lugs of this sole are slightly abrasive and designed to grip ice and provide traction on wet surfaces. We recommend using caution wearing this boot indoors on hardwood or other delicate floorings as they may mark these fine floors.
- Premium full-grain leather upper provides ample protection from the elements.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof and breathable membrane keeps your feet dry, regardless of the conditions.
- Full glove leather lining delivers a buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points.
- New Vibram® Arctic Grip soles feature state of the art sole technology with the most advanced cold-weather gripping system Vibram has ever created. Specifically designed to perform on wet ice.
- The boot height is 9 inches. Height is measured from welt to top of the shaft.
- Fine shearling lining keeps your feet toasty warm and happy.
- Time-saving side zipper for easy on and off.
- Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics.
- Designed in Mill Valley, CA. Handcrafted in Portugal.